Elliott Hird on Mon, 1 Dec 2008 05:45:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Refresh Proposal: Fix Era 4

On 1 Dec 2008, at 02:51, Tyler wrote:

> Yeah, I know. I'm not especially inclined to give your RP the
> attention it
> deserves until/unless it passes. But I did read over most of it. To
> be more
> specific, I don't see how we're going to get much coloring going on
> if it
> costs m30 for all people present, 2+ people are required to be
> present, and
> <50m means you can't vote.

Ministerial duties and passing proposals generate mack. More sources
are needed,
and maybe expanding empires should be easier than starting one, but
it's not
fundamentally broken.

Starting a country is not easy.

> Also, if you are the designated "keeper of the records" (can't
> remember your
> phrase) for a color, you can't move off it without ruining it

Colours are meant to invade other squares and build a country. More mack

If you betray your country, they can designate a new keeper in a Jiffy.

> , and you can't color a square without moving onto it.

Ya.

> So you can't go stab someone if you don't want to lose your
> expensive coloring,

Wrong.