Tyler on Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:37:31 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Good Morning Agora!

I've felt to join it myself a couple of times, but that ruleset is daunting
to one who has so little time as I. I expect you won't be doing so much
ministry work in B now, but thank you for what you have done already. What
would we be without devoted ministers!

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 2:37 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I register to be a player of Agora Nomic. I've been playing B for a couple
> of years now, and have had some interaction with your nomic in the past,
> such as:
> As B's Ambassador: Attempting to send you a mildly offensive message on the
> anniversary of BobTHJ's surrender (which failed because I was not
> subscribed
> to your list).
> As B's Rulekeeper: Searching your ruleset for the Monster and Mad Scientist
> rule, which I copied into the B Nomic Ruleset.
> AS B's Arbiter: Keeping the Werewolves contract updated.
>
> I read through your ruleset, but it's rather large and I might have
> missed/forgotten some things, so be patient with me if I make some initial
> mistakes.
>
> --
> Charles Schaefer

 -Tyler