Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:50:32 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Paranoid

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 8:10 AM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 26 Nov 2008, at 05:33, Jamie Dallaire wrote:
>
> > I set my Mental State to Paranoid.
>

> I would become Calm so that we can get some non-broken RPs.

I think I prefer to stay Paranoid. Here's why:

The current game is broken. Some of the RPs are broken. In either case,
whether we end the emergency now or whether we pick an RP and run with it,
we will likely be faced with broken gamestate again.

Why not just wait it out a day and see which RP is selected? That way, the
next round of RPs, which must happen anyway, can be based on fixing what has
been selected as the preferred option. Otherwise, we're all starting from
scratch (and mind you, anyone who wants to start from scratch again can
submit an entirely different RP in the next emergency).

That is, unless j's RP wins. That would be interesting.... You know, given
the paucity of Rules (including the repeal of Rule 0) and all...

So that's why I'm trying to protect the Emergency procedure.

BP