Jay Campbell on Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:49:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal 515 accidentally repealed ministries!

As last Minister of Ministries on record and thus Emergency Coordinator:

I hoist the Black Watch Plaid Threat Flag. B Nomic is in a State of
Emergency. A real one this time.

Emergency Forum.

The Pause is is zero.