Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 21 Nov 2008 08:54:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] hand grenade

Gutsy move :)

Not sure how it all works out but you are consenting, as a real person in
the world, to being governed by B Nomic's oh so volatile ruleset???

Proposal: Hygiene
{
Players are permitted to brush eir teeth and bathe at any time.

Oh. Also, they may eat and drink.
}

;-)

BP