Jay Campbell on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:13:14 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Cracking the Safe of J's Holding Company

Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 6:04 PM, Elliott Hird <
> penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> On 20 Nov 2008, at 23:02, Alex Smith wrote:
>>

>>> Not quite. The contract causes him to post all possible passphrases in
>>> turn until he gets one that happens to unlock the Holding Company.
>>>
>> Incorrect.
>>

> OK. I think I see how that worked. Better than I thought.
>
> STILL failed regardless, because ehird has definitely never been a Lame guy.

I hope you're dreaming up a way my holding company didn't poof on nday 1
before I got my macks out.

Has the Rules public display sat around long enough to self-ratify that
the old ruleset is still in force?