Craig Daniel on Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:40:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Undoing Monstrou (if it worked)

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I Object because:
>
> a) The ruleset on the wiki is not up to date for this nweek.

Ah, so it is not. Never mind, then; thank you for your objection.

> b) that monstrou business clearly didn't work anyway.

Judgment on the matter isn't in yet, and (by design) the Oracle has an
obvious choice of who to hand relevant Consultations to in order to
keep his oligarchical power. (Not that we couldn't have things
declared Inconsistent.) This tweak would have made it irrelevant.

 - teucer