Tyler on Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:30:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation: Wooble Dictatorship

Warrigal hit the nail on the head there. The real conundrum would be if the
consultation posted here was answered false and the one at the other forum
answered true. Each would deny its own legitimacy.

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 3:56 PM, Warrigal
<ihope127+w@xxxxxxxxx<ihope127%2Bw@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
> > Hrmph.  I wonder if I can get the c-nomic listserv to reject
> > crossposted messages; my Evil Quantum Split only works right if this
> > consultation posted there is answered trivially true, and the one
> > posted to spoon-business is trivially false.
>
> Even if it's answered false to c-nomic or true to spoon-business,
> those fora will still contain their corresponding nomics.
>
> By the way, due to an obscure scam a long time ago, I can change the
> publicity of fora in Agora by announcement.* Therefore, I make all
> existing fora private and ##nomic at freenode public, assuming that
> this is possible.
>
> * Disclaimer: This sentence may not be true.
>
> --Warrigal

 -Tyler