Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:56:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Whatever Tyler

On Sat, Nov 15, 2008 at 6:52 PM, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> At the beginning of nday 1, { I convert a bajillion points to macks. }
>
> [ first in line to win whee ]

a) you don't win till winday anyway. and at that point the individual with
the most points wins. I might edge you out by a couple hundred.

b) either ehird needs to withdraw an infinite number of proposals, or we
need to kill all of ehird's proposals using a tweak or an emergency. why? if
there are infinite proposals to tally, even if they're all failures, how can
the tallying process ever end? any proposals submitted in the same nweek as
ehird's bunch can never take effect unless his disappear. also, I'm not sure
if that's a thing anymore... can we even turn the clock on (hence getting to
winday) unless the tallying process is over?

BP