Jay Campbell on Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:36:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Forkbomb

Elliott Hird wrote:
> On 15 Nov 2008, at 21:22, Elliott Hird wrote:
>

>> BEGIN TRANSACTION
>> At 00:00:00 I submit this transaction but with all times moved one
>> second forwards.
>> At 00:00:01 I submit this transaction but with all times moved one
>> second forwards.
>> END TRANSACTION
>>

> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> At 00:00:00 I submit this transaction but with all times directly
> following "At " moved N seconds forwards,
> where N is 1, and with the number directly following "N is" halved.
> At 00:00:01 I submit this transaction but with all times directly
> following "At " moved N seconds forwards,
> where N is 1, and with the number directly following "N is" halved.
> END TRANSACTION

I think we still have the memory space. It is now impossible to generate
a sum of threads, however, as none of the forums can display extra-large
numbers. If you created a contract based on that number the MoB would be
in paradox.