0x44 on Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:07:29 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Here, have a ballot:

Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> I vote like so:
>
> 515: Currency Fix {{AGAINST}} [[hadn't read carefully before, but I no see
> that it confuddles much of its attribute-speak. Balance attributes, mackerel
> attributes, etc.]]

That's untrue, the Balance Attribute of the Mackerel currency is itself
called mackerel. That is by design, and make the currency fix a drop in
replacement for our current (broken) currency system. Each defined
currency has a Balance Attribute, and the rule defining the currency
defines the name of the attribute.

0x44;