Tyler on Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:16:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Werewolves day phase status

Player Names: another candidate for the Maybe-Game-Object list. Do they
exist in the game, or don't they? It would be funny if the plague could kill
off someone's name. Then we would have to call him He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:12 PM, Jamie Dallaire
<bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 1:58 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I don't recall there being a Rule that allows one to change one's Player
> > name. That being said, I don't see any reason that we shouldn't allow it,
> > (I
> > don't think names are attributes of Players anyway,) except for cases in
> > which such an action would cause undue confusion, such as this one.
>

> Hey, you're right! 4E4 used to allow it but that clause disappeared
> sometime
> in January. Wow. There've probably been a few invalid name changes since
> then...
>
> BP

 -Tyler