Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 7 Nov 2008 14:10:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: The Plague

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 7 Nov 2008, at 20:53, Tyler wrote:
>
> > 1st, who decides what is a game object and what isn't?
>
> The rules.

But I'm sure there are a whole bunch of old game objects floating around
which no one has any idea about. j's question is a good one, and I submitted
the proposal hoping it would spark discussion on the question, because I
don't know either. This can be resolved by either figuring out what the game
objects are (probably arduous), ratifying some list of game objects to
exclude ancient crap, or restricting this here attribute scope to a list of
known game object classes.

> > 2nd, what about game objects that can't be destroyed, (or
> > shouldn't) like
> > major rules, Ministries, ...
>

> B repeals everything, all the time.

"At any time, any Player may remove any specified Game Object's Plagued
Property by destroying 50 macks."

If they're important enough, someone should do this.

> > 3rd, won't this destroy everything eventually?
>

> Yes.

Depends if we let it.

BP