Craig Daniel on Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:35:21 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Ministry of Questions actions

In mistakenly judging Consultation 138, Charles makes a good point.
Appropriating much of his wording from the reasoning because I see no
obvious way to improve on it, I answer the Consultation as follows:

Answer: NO.
Reasoning: As non-Priest Charles said: "I know of no way to determine
the actual answer, but I feel that an answer of PARADOX would not be
appropriate, since both answers could potentially be logically
correct. Thus, I am making the arbitrary decision to answer YES." I,
however, am making the opposite arbitrary decision because I regard it
as poor economic policy for B to arbitrarily delete mackerel that was
placed in the corporation's hands in the first place out of a belief
that it would not consequently be vanishing for no reason. Since the
refresh proposal, in repealing comex's Corporation, would have
destroyed the mackerel in question otherwise, I feel that if an
Arbitrary answer must be chosen it ought to be NO.

 - teucer