Warrigal on Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:48:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-n] [s-b] Multi-Ministry nday 1 Report

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 6:48 PM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Disclaimer: The information contained herein relies on the assumption that
> Warrigal is the player formerly known as Ivan Hope and that Dvorak Herring
> is not. With that in mind, the voting results can be found here:
> http://b.nomic.net/index.php/Voting_Results/150 (Actually, Warrigal's vote
> by itself will not make a difference in the outcome of any proposals)

Actually, there was originally only one person, named Ivan Hope, but
due to an accident involving alien technology, Ivan Hope's identity
changed to that of Dvorak Herring, requiring him to use the new name
so as to avoid unwanted attention. In a desperate attempt to recover
his old identity, Dvorak Herring sneaked into a government building
and touched a magical stone that he expected to turn him back;
instead, he split into two people, now known as Dvorak Herring and
Warrigal, the latter of which considers himself a continuation of Ivan
Hope. Dvorak Herring realized that he was a copy who had sprung into
existence mere moments before, and was distressed at lacking a
childhood. There was no time to lose, however, as Warrigal's
girlfriend (okay, I'm exaggerating) had gotten kidnapped by a strange
being who wanted to take over the world. Warrigal and Dvorak Herring's
friends all drove to this evil being's lair to defeat him, and they
succeeded with the help of a person from another dimension or
something. The person from another dimension or something pressed
Dvorak Herring's nose, causing a "boop" sound; that night, Dvorak
Herring had a vivid dream of an alternate childhood.

And that's the true story behind Dvorak Herring's true identity.

--Warrigal of Escher