Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:39:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] SHELVE?

Hey you're right... Being Discarded doesn't exactly seem to mean anything.
How did we miss that?

Shouldn't have any incidence on the current gamestate, at least, because of
all the ratifications that have happened since we've discarded something and
voted it in the next nweek.

BP