Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:46:19 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation 130

On Fri, Oct 31, 2008 at 11:41 AM, Charles Schaefer
<chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I dislike this oracularity, so maybe the following will work:
>
> I post the following motion in Baby Blue Corporation:
> {Deissue all socks held by this corporation}

Good idea. I love mooting.

> When this consultation becomes pondered, I resolve that motion.

But I don't think this kind of future action works. You gotta give it an
actual time (UTC or gameclock), because we've had past cases of such future
actions being contingent upon some aspect of gamestate being invalid. Of
course it's totally possible to sim that kind of action by doing something
like every 00:00 UTC for the next week I submit transaction saying
Consultation 130 is pondered. I resolve that motion...

BP