Charles Schaefer on Tue, 28 Oct 2008 02:15:18 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] gamestate disambiguation

2008/10/27, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> In the interest of treating Agora right good forever:
>
> I post the following Motion in the Burgundy Corporation:
> {{
> Authorize the CEO to leave the Internomic Investment Bank with the
> consent of the holders of FPB.
> }}
> I vote FOR.  I resolve this motion; it has passed.
>
> I intend, with the consent of the holders of a majority of FPB, to
> cause the Burgundy Corporation to cease to be a party to the IIB.
>
> I consent.
>
> I cause the Burgundy Corporation to cease to be a party to the IIB.

It is not clear to me if this consent works. Your authorization required the
consent of "the holders of FPB". Your intention only required the consent of
the holders of a MAJORITY of FPB. I assume you do have a majority (or you
would have not have posted these motions), but I do not know if you have all
of the FPB, as required by the authorization. The Business PD does not have
a record of FPB (it just has the text and parties to the IIB contract).