Jay Campbell on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:43:49 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Alelaelaelalealealealelaelaou

Charles Schaefer wrote:
> 2008/10/13, Jay Campbell <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> Charles Schaefer wrote:
>>
>>> This isn't even a legal corporation.
>>>
>>> "2. ehird is an Officer of *ehird's Corporation*." (emphasis added)
>>>
>>> The contract specifies the name of the corporation as A GREAT THING
>>> CORPORATION. No Officers exist for this corporation, and thus it is not
>>> valid.
>>>

>> While we're at it, there's no such thing as "members" "joining" a
>> contract. Come to think of it, none of these Contracts have "parties,"
>> technically, causing all but the Sock corporations to cease to exist.
>>

> The submitter of a contract is automatically a party.

"Upon doing so that legal entity becomes bound by that Contract." That
doesn't make you a party. B has no definition for party, so we have to
go by the dictionary: "A social gathering especially for pleasure or
amusement: a cocktail party."