Jay Campbell on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 10:48:09 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Enough already

Being bound by contracts is risky business. I certainly wouldn't want to
be bound (again) to the current sock corporation charters.

Besides, the below doesn't help much, witness my Ninja series of
self-officered corporations that would technically pass the criteria of
the 4e79 amendment, failing to add any of the desired accountability.