Benjamin Schultz on Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:04:43 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] How do you counter ninjas?

On Oct 13, 2008, at 2:15 AM, Ed Murphy wrote:

> comex wrote:
>
>> On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 10:42 PM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>> As an officer of CPA, the Contract of Epimenides, and cSC, I
>>> cause all
>>> of them to become bound by "teucer's mack heist". I then act on
>>> behalf
>>> of all of them to cause each one to give me all of its mackerel
>>> as is
>>> required by their membership in teucer's mack heist.
>>
>> What's the point of the contract?  Either you can act on behalf of a
>> corp (as with these contracts), in which case you don't need a mack
>> heist corp, or you can't, in which case obligating the corp to give
>> you macks won't change the situation.
>
> Not sure about TMH; teucer will have to comment on that one.
>
> The point of CPA was to obligate the corp, thus triggering its
> officers'
> collective obligation to make the corp meet its obligations (4E79).  I
> figured it would be blocked via Oracularity; what I didn't foresee was
>
>   1) The need to prohibit its officers from making it do things other
>      than give its stuff to the Pirates.  Obviously.

So how about requiring that the actions of CPA's Officers must be
ratified by CPA's Pirates?  I suggest a simple majority vote for
purely internal affairs, and a 2/3 vote for external matters.
-----
Benjamin Schultz KE3OM
OscarMeyr, delurking