Jay Campbell on Sun, 12 Oct 2008 11:10:41 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Must a contract be meaningful to be valid?

There is no claim this document forms a corporation, so there are fewer
challenges than last time.

But, teucer, you are bound by this contract until such time as you prove
it contains a provision to allow you to cease to be bound by it. Nor may
you edit the contract. It is not a corporation, so you are not able to
act on behalf of it.

My guess is this is some pre-20th century cipher that when unwound with
the appropriate key (or maybe just an algorithm) says "teucer may leave
this contract".