Jay Campbell on Sat, 11 Oct 2008 23:26:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] So long, and thanks for all the Fish!

Jamie Dallaire wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 12, 2008 at 2:06 AM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> At 23:99 UTC October 12 I will resign from the MoQ if I don't say otherwise
>> before then. Go for it j! (I'm assuming he hasn't already Usurped, and that
>> he is going to take the MoQ once it is Oct 13.
>>

> That's not a time.
>
> Also, I agree with Tyler that ehird CAN technically "usurp" all 3 ministries
> right now. Because "usurp" is currently defined as the act of submitting
> that proposed reward value, which only depends on having the mack RIGHT NOW.
> Not in 2 rdays. With m50 I could usurp every Ministry in succession with no
> problem. Only thing is in 2 rdays I'd only get one of them.

It really does matter if he has the macks: "in order from top to bottom,
with each change only if the previous change was successful:..."
transfer the macks, THEN reassign the ministry.

I have submitted two ways for ehird to lose his macks before that time,
if co-conspirators will step up.