comex on Fri, 10 Oct 2008 08:06:00 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] This is misdemeanor spam. I will plead guilty if prosecuted.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:59 AM, Craig Daniel <teucer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Clever idea, though, Charles; I skimmed your spam to see if I could
> find the scam, but managed to overlook it.

I found it quite easily by searching for "intend" (and might have
found it even more easily by searching for 'objection'), although when
I tried something like this on Agora I intentionally broke up the text
so that, while its meaning was (theoretically) clear if read by a
human, it would be difficult to search for.  -- But I'm curious if it
works, because in Agora, the precedent is that messages hidden within
spam are ineffective.