Tyler on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 16:34:57 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] I'm back

I Object to the tidiness list on the grounds that "fooware" is spelled
correctly. (It's part of our history, and cannot be replaced!) But go ahead
and try again substituting the Rule 0 fix; there aren't any restrictions on
that.

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:18 PM, Ed Murphy <emurphy42@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I (Murphy) request to become a Player, as specified by Rule 4E4.  I am
> the same Murphy who forfeited back in March 2008 or so.
>
> I submit the following Tidiness List, as defined by Rule 4E32:
>
>  * 4E4 "responsible for it's desire" -> "responsible for its desire"
>  * 4E68 "foowear" -> "footwear"
>  * 4E71 "perfoms" -> "performs"
>
> (4E0 also contains "the the".  Are there more stringent requirements for
> amending Rules with Power > 1/2?)
>
> Proposal:  Historical completeness
>
> Amend Rule 4E31 (Calendar) by replacing this text:
>
>      the epic Agoran surrender
>
> with this text:
>
>      the epic surrender of Agoran player BobTHJ /* who intended to
>      do it on behalf of Agora, but only succeeded in doing it on
>      eir own behalf */

 -Tyler