Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 12:25:34 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] C Nomic

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thank you for the list, it will probably be a good reference if C
> is determined to exist in a generally object-less state, but as MoQ I'm not
> going to file those Consultations. Too many, and anyway, we already have
> one
> pending to determine the general state of C. I think BP is the current
> priest of that one.

Yep. And I've got a fairly long bit of reasoning written out so far, but now
I think I might have to revise much of it. I'm still not sure which way it
will go. But it will be accompanied by an Oracularity. Which I *think* will
make a lot of the C/B tomfoolery that has happened recently void. But
probably not as much of it as I initially thought...

Might get that answer written tonight, hopefully tomorrow at the latest.

BP