ais523 on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:47:25 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] OCB Trick - nday 9, nweek 149

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 12:33 -0400, Phil Ulrich wrote:
> If you're referring to Quin-what's-it's-name, no.
>
> I remain firmly against any integration or communication with Agora, if
> only for the fact that I seem to be the only B player who does not play
> in Agora.
I was referring to the export of a pair of rules from Agora to B (that
defined Agora's Monster), that I proposed earlier today. Basically, one
of them is a rule cobbled out of bits of random Agoran rules with nouns
replaced by "Monster", and the other one specifies how the rule should
be built up. They've lead to chaos at Agora over the last few weeks, to
the extent that it's probably best to move them out of that ruleset; but
I think they'd be a perfect fit for B's playstyle, when modified
accordingly.
--
ais523