ais523 on Thu, 9 Oct 2008 03:39:48 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: Contract Automation

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 02:22 -0700, Jay Campbell wrote:
> I submit this proposal entitled "Contract Automation":
>
> {
>
> Prepend to the third paragraph of 4e70 Contracts:
>
> {{ When a Player becomes obligated to perform an unambiguous Game Action
> by a Contract, that Game Action is performed as if the Player had sent
> it to the public forum. }}
>
> }
This will almost certainly destroy B. Go for it!

(By the way, if this passes, I intend to write a contract which makes B
Nomic Turing-complete, and then use it to solve the Riemann Hypothesis
via brute-forcing imaginary actions in a way that affects a Public
Display.)
--
ais523