Craig Daniel on Wed, 8 Oct 2008 11:56:54 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Rejoining B

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 2:49 PM, ais523 <ais523@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-10-08 at 14:47 -0400, Craig Daniel wrote:
>> I hereby request to join B Nomic, as a player named teucer, if I am
>> not a player already. (I specify this part because I sent a previous
>> message earlier today before successfully changing the e-mail address
>> by which I am subscribed and doubt it went through.)
> I suspect the qualification here means that teucer doesn't join C as a
> result of this; does the common rule in both the B and C rulesets mean
> that C automatically adds teucer as a player?

I believe it does.

If it does not, I will assert the superiority of B Nomic as evidenced
by my presence therein. If C Nomic *does* add me automatically, then I
will assert the superiority of B Nomic merely because taking sides for
no reason is fun.

(By the way, something I'm wondering after reading the current version
of the ruleset: how the hell did I earn an nday named in my honor?)

 - teucer