Jay Campbell on Sat, 4 Oct 2008 11:26:58 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Inflationary Language

Contracts are creating Game Objects already. Witness Black Corp: "Any
Voting Sockholder may attempt to amend this contract by posting a Motion
by announcement. The Motion is a Game Document and should specify a list
of Contract Actions."

4E70 explicitly permits (even requires) Corporations to create Game
Objects: "A Legal Entity, as a Game Action, may create a Game Document
known as a Contract." There is no provision to limit Legal Entities to
creating just this sub-class of Game Object, nor is there any provision
in the rules to make Points a different flavor of object from other Game
Objects that would make them somehow unmintable. Points are created
other places than 4E19, for instance tidiness list payment. I have a
proposal pending that disallows the creation of points outside explicit
rules.

If my transaction is challenged on the public forum, I challenge the
legality and existence of several corporations.