Tyler on Fri, 3 Oct 2008 16:33:28 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Black Corp Business

Actually, you can't resolve your Motion, nor can I resolve mine, until the
passing of one more midnight UTC. 2 rdays after a Motion is submitted, the
Motion submitter can resolve it. Of course, if it's resolved
automatically...

On Thu, Oct 2, 2008 at 9:19 PM, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I Resolve the only Motion I have Pending (with me as Author) in Black
> Corporation. This motion fails (1 vs 2).
>
> My other Motion has been resolved automatically (3 FOR, 0 AGAINST). Ty-Guy6
> is now the Figurehead.
>
> On behalf of Black Corporation, as its Chamberlain, I transfer m275 to
> Billy
> Pilgrim, m275 to 0x44, and m275 to Ty-Guy6.
>
> We have m50 left within the Corporation.
>
> We need to change the budget, start allowing new members, and clear up the
> whole "members" issue by defining that term...
>
> Billy Pilgrim

 -Tyler