Charles Schaefer on Sat, 27 Sep 2008 00:37:45 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Proposal: For Landowners and Barons

2008/9/26, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Oh, and as long as I'm not
> mentioning things, I'll not mention the fact that it goes completely
> against
> the principles of Democracy!

The sock corporations are run under the same principle (all those socks
were purchased with macks) and look at how well they are doing.

Oh, and what about socks! You forget that some
> people have most of their wealth stored in the Sock Corporations! I'm
> making
> a point not to mention that.

Those people are good examples. It's time the rest of you got on the
bandwagon.

If the people of B Nomic are what I think they are, and there aren't too
> many traitors among us, this will never pass. (In fact, I'm shocked you
> would even propose it!)

Traitors? I ask you, loyal citizens of B (and C) Nomic, would you rather
live in the capitalist utopia that Billy Pilgrim has created for us, or join
with Comrade Ty-Guy6 in bringing upon us the downfall of our great nomic?

PS: BP, you've come along way since this: