Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 13 Sep 2008 18:05:17 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Stop Clock for Ministry Business

Yes, also enjoying the lull. I finally got internet activated here a couple
days ago, but am not actually ready to get back into this until a short
while from now. Friday or so, I should be good to go.

BP