Jamie Dallaire on Thu, 28 Aug 2008 00:51:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Consultation on my playerhood, take 4 or 5 or something

Oh yeah, and I guess that means the clock gets set back a day too. And what
I just said about no paradox is wrong I now think, since we're pretending
the transaction didn't happen. OK I'm going to bed I don't know what I'm
talking about anymore. good night.