Tyler on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 17:20:05 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] MoS 147-148 Report, Welcome tusho, and CONTEST!!!

B Nomic Anthem:

We follow rules that we can change,
 And each new nweek grows more strange.
By Rushday get proposals in,
 A certain fish that we may win.
"Is there a player named Wooble?"
 We often ask the Oracle.
For Sock and Beast and Ministry,
 B Nomic for Eternity!

I don't know about you, but that's what I was singing under the flagpole.
Just so happens, it's only 249 characters long, too. Perfect for a Motn.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 8:02 AM, ihope <ihope127@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 2:48 AM, Jamie Dallaire
> <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Ivan
> > Hope
>
> Claim of error: I am not two people.
>
> > What is the National Anthem of B Nomic??? Craft a good passage and it
> could
> > be Message of the nweek!
>
> I suggest the following, which I assure you is entirely my own work
> and not copied directly out of "Animal Farm" by George Orwell:
>
> Bs of England, Bs of Ireland,
> Bs of every land and clime,
> Hearken to my joyful tidings
> Of the golden future time.
>
> Soon or late the day is coming,
> Tyrant Agora shall be o'erthrown,
> And the fruitful fields of Nomic
> Shall be trod by Bs alone.
>
> If you don't like "Agora" being there, feel free to replace it with
> anything else, like "salads".
>
> --Ivan "Rings shall vanish from our noses" Hope CXXVII

-Tyler