Tyler on Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:00:16 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Bye Wooble! Nice playing with you!

Wooble,

So, you were hoping someone would buy socks in those Corps because you had
quit? I still can't see how you would get the IIB registered to Agora and
recognized as such by B Nomic if you weren't a player of B Nomic. Or were
you willing to wait 2 weeks?

Anyhoo, I have to ask you something: Do you want us to let you be a player
again, with your Mack, points, socks, Contracts, Ministries and anything
else you had? I said I'd give you back your ministries if you wanted them.
But if you do or don't want something, this is the time to let us know. I
wouldn't want us to reinstate a player that doesn't clearly want back in.

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 7:51 AM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Tyler <wisety@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >  BTW,
> > his IIB Corporation Contract has ceased to be a Game Document. Are its
> socks
> > destroyed, given back to the Laundry Corps, or still floating out there
> in B
> > Space? */
>
> Dammit, I intended to have the 4 sock corporations I controlled become
> members of the IIB, convince someone to become a member of one of
> those sock corporations, then get the IIB to register as a player in
> Agora.
>
> Now excuse me while I try to come up with an argument that my
> forfeiting transaction failed.
> --
> Wooble

 -Tyler