Tyler on Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:12:11 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] Where to put Black Info

Yes, Charles, the parties to the contracts should be listed on the Business
Ministry page. But they are already. There are no parties to the Black
Corporation Contract. Members aren't parties. The only reason the
Corporation isn't dissolved by the last line of Rule 70 is that the last
paragraph of Rule 68 takes precedence, according to Rule 75!

-Tyler