Tyler on Sun, 24 Aug 2008 23:11:09 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] Should I add Black Corp page to Wiki?

I don't want to get the MoBusiness all confused trying to sort through all
our Motions, actions, etc. so is it permissable to just create a new Wiki
page under "Black_Corporation"? I would put our up-to-date contract on it
along with current membership, motions, votes, ministries, subsidiary
contracts, sock exchange rates, mack, sockholders, etc. There's a lot to
keep track of, now that I think of it. I don't know how to make a new page,
but I assume I could just go to a non-existent page and start typing. This
all right to do? Then the MoB could just link to it from his corporation
list.

--
 -Tyler