Tyler Coleman on Sat, 16 Aug 2008 15:20:46 -0700 (MST)

[s-d] replies

Yeah, this game looks like fun. To reply to a few things:

No, my name isn't meant to be pronounced in French. Never heard that one
before.

Yeah, I know it's perpetually deslumping. But also I kinda interpreted the
Jolly Roger to mean that the game is slowing down, losing interest. What
does that flag signify, exactly?

Charles, you're just as quick as I'd expect, considering the number of
ministries you head. When I saw your fix, I thought I had just overlooked
it, and I felt a fool until I saw your message. (see message 9, Aug 16,
since I haven't yet figured out how to quote to just one message out of the
whole Digest.) By the way, don't you think the rules ought to have some kind
of definite, default heirarchy, like by rule number? Right now they are all
equal, so if a rule is passed that conflicts with another, what recourse do
we have to solve the paradox?

Thanks Hose, for my account. I just put up my own 'image' page, under
Players. Watch out for your ministries, folks!

--
-Tyler Coleman