Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:41:04 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] MoM: starting clock, report

On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 5:35 PM, Geoffrey Spear <wooble@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

> I start the Clock.

 I believe we are still missing (at least) a Minister of Questions, no?
BobTHJ left it on Jul. 21st and I haven't seen anyone take it since.

> The following Ministries' retainers are non-positive and they can be
> usurped for free:

Retainers no longer exist. Every ministry that is not vacant can currently
be usurped at a cost of m50 if the post-holder allows it. Or the post-holder
can still be removed if e fails in his duties.

BP