Charles Schaefer on Sat, 26 Jul 2008 08:29:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] At 00:01 UTC, I publish the following ballot and turn the clock on:

2008/7/25, Jamie Dallaire bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx:

> >  477 (Simplify Scoring): {{FOR}} [[Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I just got that
> > removing the "if the proposal was ever won" bit means that we should in
> the
> > recent past have been getting 2 points per FOR vote on each proposal that
> > was passed. I remember this is how it used to work. Haven't we been
> getting
> > a single point per vote for recently?]]

After looking at the rule and voting results compiled by the last MoC, I
believe that is correct. Public displays auto-approve after one nweek now,
so we could just wait.