ihope on Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:18:27 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] macks

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Elliott Hird
<penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I resign the game.
>
> I perform the following transaction one billion times:
> BEGIN TRANSACTION
> I request to become a Player, specifying "tusho" followed by the number of
> times I have performed this action previously as a uniquely identifying
> name (i.e. tusho523 if this is the 524th time I've performed it).
> END TRANSACTION

I resign the game.

I perform the following transaction one billion times:
BEGIN TRANSACTION
I request to become a Player, specifying "ihope" followed by the
number of times I have performed this action previously as a uniquely
identifying name (e.g. ihope127 if this is the 128th time I've
performed it).
END TRANSACTION

Just wanted to fix the i.e.

--Ivan Hope CXXVII