Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:07:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] New Contract

Yep my RP killed anything that happened before and wasn't in PDs, and also
brought to life anything that might have erroneously slipped in there.

e.g. I think my win by hacking and slashing wasn't 100% kosher. But it's
ratified now, so I can say it in the open :-)

BP