Jamie Dallaire on Wed, 18 Jun 2008 17:22:24 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] The pause

The value of the Pause is 3 (0x44 initialized it to 0 on Tuesday,
incremented it once, and we are now Thursday on UTC).

I don't believe that there currently exist any RPs except for the one I just
submitted. 0x44's, Wooble's, ehird's (?) and any others I'm missing were
submitted prior to the start of the real emergency if I'm not mistaken.

BP