Jamie Dallaire on Mon, 16 Jun 2008 16:43:35 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Vacating

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 2:20 PM, 0x44 <bnomic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Mike McGann wrote:
> > I vacate the Ministry of Ministries.
> > I vacate the Ministry of Law.
> I assign the Ministry of Ministries to myself.

I believe this also makes you EC for the true emergency. Initialize the
Pause before 00:00 UTC and increase the Pause? I'd be up for that.

(Hose successfully usurped the MoM that same day by spending whatever number
of points was required to set retainer to 0 and then usurping (the rules did
allow for that after nweek 135). He then vacated (the only way he failed to
usurp is if it was already vacant, which means either way it ended up
vacant) and 0x44 assigned the vacant ministry to himself, which was also
allowed in the rules.)

BP