Charles Schaefer on Sat, 14 Jun 2008 14:58:39 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A few actions

2008/6/13, Jamie Dallaire <bad.leprechaun@xxxxxxxxx>:

> My interpretation is his message implies he did:
>
> I usurp a (FAILED)
> I usurp aa (FAILED)
> I usurp aaaab (FAILED)
> I usurp the Ministry of Chocolate (FAILED, unfortunately)
> I usurp the Ministry of Law (Aha),
>
> etc.etc.etc.
>
> I vacate the Ministry of Law. etc. etc. etc.

In his message, he performs all ACTIONS performable by announcement, sorted
alphabetically. Usurping is a game action, as is vacating. There is no
specific game action called "Usurping the Ministry of Law". And he never
tries to perform any action multiple times, so he couldn't just go down the
list trying to usurp any possible minnistry name.