Jamie Dallaire on Fri, 13 Jun 2008 15:54:44 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] A few actions

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 3:44 PM, Elliott Hird <
penguinofthegods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I perform all actions performable by announcement, sorted
> alphabetically, but with actions that would cause me to deregister
> being sorted alphabetically at the end.

As MoS, responsible for tracking a lot of this, I protest and demand that
you spell out the list of actions, in order. Alphabetical sorting is
ambiguous, I think, since not all actions probably have a single
readily-identifiable word used to designate them.

BP