MCTMike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Sun, 8 Jun 2008 04:57:46 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Agoran Contract

> > ...The Small Pointless Switch was never declared to be a Game Object,
and
it perfectly capable of existing within the constraints of its defining
contract.

I'm not sure about that.  That sentence may be self contradicting - or not.

>From Rule 4E2:  "The game of B Nomic consists entirely of Game Objects,
which may be known simply as Objects. Anything that exists in the game is
an Object, and anything that is not an Object is not in the game. "

But that raises the deeper question - is the switch a Game Object because
the Contract says it exists, or does the switch not exist because the
Contract doesn't explicitly declare it as a Game Object?

Mike