Jamie Dallaire on Sat, 24 May 2008 19:33:01 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] Quorums

On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 10:30 PM, Charles Schaefer <chuckles11489@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> While on the way to record your new Contract, the thought occurs to me that
> if your assertions above are correct, one could be awarded a win by Hacking
> and Slashing simply by being the last person called to be on a jury if the
> death penalty is awarded to each player who awards the death penalty.

Ha indeed. An interesting case for altruism. As a juror it's in your best
interest, short term, to kill off the guilty party. In the long term,
however, this will be your own demise.

BP