Jay Campbell on Sat, 17 May 2008 18:47:40 -0700 (MST)

Re: [s-d] [s-b] field turns

This wasn't a throwing up of hands, I'll take MoP back after I look up
when I can.

I'll need to teach the system what a legal move is, i.e. pawn captures.
It's been a case of "making the same mistakes faster" so far.

The other version just started round 2, with initial placement more like
B's, but pieces slowly change color till they can be moved 18 hours
after creation or last move. Doesn't fit the Field Match model, but
should prevent some of the last-minute sniping we had over there.